Menu layout issue and not able to log in

I would like to remove some padding from my menu to make it thinner, but when I try, the submenus start to appear in incorrect places. Can you assist?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David Z.

I hope you’re well today!

As for menu, try this CSS:

/* paddings for 1st-level menu */
    #top-menu li li a {
    padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;
    }
    /* optional - additional padding on the right for 1st level menu */
    #top-menu li .menu-item-has-children>a:first-child {
    padding-right:20px;
    }

/* sub-sub menu */
    #top-menu li li li {
    padding:1px 3px 1px 3px!important;
    }
    #top-menu li li li a {
    padding:0px!Important;
    }

I used example padding values so you might want to adjust them. The order of values (where there are 4 values) is, accordingly: top, right, bottom, left.

As for login. Are you still experiencing the issue or did you manage to solve that meanwhile?

I”m asking because I just tried to login using credentials shared during the chat and it worked just fine for me (tested with Firefox on Win 10) so I’d like to know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi David Z.

Apparently the image you tried to add didn’t come through so I’m not sure if you’re referring to sub-menu as in “all drop down menus” or just “second level drop down menu” (the one that expands from the main drop-downs).

If it’s the former, this CSS should do the trick

.sub-menu li { text-align:center; }

if it’s the latter, this CSS should help

.sub-menu li li {text-align.center;}

Please note: since I don’t see the screenshot/image, I assumed that you mean actual text centering. If that’s not what you wanted, please try attaching the image once again (or just upload it e.g. to GDrive or Dropbox or even on your site and share a link to it) so I could see what you mean.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.