Menus do not fit into the menu area - how do i adjust menu sizing?

I have six items in my main menu and they wrap down. How to change the font (?) size do they fit on one line?

• aecnu

Greetings buttsby,

Thank you for the question in which logged into the admin dashboard --> Appearance --> Theme options there is a list of the items to adjust the theme as you see fit and in this case I believe the Blog Fonts Settings specifically the Choose your font size here? option should do the job.

The Navigation & Footer Colour Settings --> Choose your navigation font may be a better choice depending on what you have your current settings set for.

Let us know if this does the job for us or?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings buttsby,

Thank you for the additional input in which I must admit I was working with the wrong theme then - and I will change my response to reflect that change.

Sorry for the confusion.

The first thing to do is make sure that you have the theme in the applicable child/parent configuration as demonstrated here.

Once that is established one can us CSS to style the theme and fonts as desired.

The current css is located in the \business-services\_inc\css folder.

Copy applicable css file to the child themes applicable folder and modify there which should/will survive theme updates of the parent: \themes\business-services-child\_inc\css Adjust as needed.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.