message from my host about hummingbird pings

Hi,
I got two notifications for sites being down on my server this morning. I contacted Inmotion Hosting support and this is what they wrote back. What do you recommend?

My name is Derreck A. and I am very glad to assist you. Due to the nature of the uptime pinging tools, we have observed that they are actively blocked by the ModSecurity program that we utilize for security on the server; this is either due to it pinging the server too many times or due to other access issues that ModSecurity deems as a potential threat. Since this is the case, we can disable ModSecurity for you but this may reduce the overall security of your website. Here's a good support article which will help walk you through how to do this:

https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/modsecurity/how-to-disable-modsecurity-cpanel

If you are unable to view the website when this happens, however, please let us know so we can look in to why this is. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if you have any further questions as we are more than happy to help.

Thank you,
Derreck A.