Message plugin

1. Is there any way to restrict communication to member’s of a sub blog? It looks like users can send messages to sub sites that they are not members of. I have the plugin site activated.

2. How do I get the subsite’s URL and the content of the message to display in the auto message that is created in network settings?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Is there any way to restrict communication to member’s of a sub blog? It looks like users can send messages to sub sites that they are not members of. I have the plugin site activated.

If you have got the plugin network activated, it will allow the members to message any user on the network.

2. How do I get the subsite’s URL and the content of the message to display in the auto message that is created in network settings?

It’s a multisite only, plugin so it uses the Main site name and url.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.