Messed up Signup.php

Hello!

I really need help! Our signup link is pretty messed up; devoid of any styling in Chrome. On Firefox, Safari and Opera, it is all good and well.
I have deactivated the plugins trying to find the cause but unable to do see it. We are using NEO Theme from Themeforest.

Please ..is there any help or idea that we can get from you?

Thank You!

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Okey-dokey, I've sent some strong juju-mojo. Is it better yet?

If not, it's odd that everything is happy in 3 browsers, but not chrome. Are you seeing this on multiple computers from different places? If it's just one, clearing the browser cache might help.

Failing that, how about you send over a link, we'll have a look and then we can can get a better idea of what's going on.

Cheers,
    Paul

• T-chan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Nice, Mr Baacsi!

I can write an island song with that. Strong Juju-Mojo, now that is something.

Thank you for the suggestions and thanks for trying to help us out! And nope .. it is still wearing the ugly look. Sure will need a helping hand since this is happening from all the computers I have tested it on. But I will suggest that I create an account on the site so you can log in with.

That way you can guide us better. May I ask that you give me a contact to send them to?

Thank You!

(bow)

• T-chan

Dear Mr Baascsi!

I just realized what is happening. When you want to create a new site via WP-Admin, either through the main site or sub-domain, then the problem occurs. When you sign out, it is all good. Strange, huh!

Any suggestion for the weary?

Thank You

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Yo T!

I was able to log in. Thanks for that. Very exciting stuff that you'll be rolling out this new service in a week! Unfortunately, the site was in maintenance mode and I wasn't able to do or see anything. No jujumojo! I am thinking, though, that we have just a little CSS issue that comes about when creating a site.

I'm not sure the best way to troubleshoot this, but let's start with some screenshots of the issue. Take a shot when it looks bad and when it looks good to orient us. Then when you're not in maintenance mode, I can try to replicate. And don't worry, we'll get this in time for your rollout.

Cheers,
    Paul

• T-chan

Good-evening, Mr Baasci!

On coming back this evening, I deactivated and remove the LaunchPad plugin. I did that because I was wondering whether it have anything to do with this problem. But sadly, the issue remain. If you go to the site now, you will see it as live. It is not what I want but it is to give you more access to the site to figure this out. We are way beyond our launch date and really need your help.

Thank You so much!

Have a great evening!

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

T-chan,

The problem with the messed up wp-signup has to do with something blocking the Neo theme from loading. This is usually caused by a plugin. I don't have Super Admin login, so I can't turn off plugins or see what you have running. I did see a Janrain and I know that this is sometimes used for authentication, so I wonder if that is the conflict. Just a guess. If you can't figure it out by deactivating plugins, you should talk to the theme developers.

For the SSL error, it's likely that the certificate doesn't match the subdomain that you are pointing to for establishing the secure connection. I would talk to your host on that.

Cheers,
    Paul

• T-chan

Dear Mr. Baacsi,

I have found and edited the line on the theme's php. I will consider it resolve for now unless something else happen.

Thank you for your support and help!

And oh ... is there anyway I can make the Registration page accept my language? Since we cannot translate the registration page and can only either use the default page or use a short-code on another page, we end up getting this:

??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

when we add Japanese. This is is also happening in the Membership Communication. Any suggestion on how to resolve this?

Thank You so much!

Have a great evening!

T

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.