Migrate Site to Hosting

Hello!

Are you able to migrate my site to hosting? For some reason the migrate button is greyed out for me: https://www.screencast.com/t/g2O5b0ZN

I'd like the site to be migrated to a new instance or the existing twostorymedia.wpmudev.host

Thank you!
Brandon

• Kristopher

Hey Brandon Jones ,
    The migration option is greyed out because it's still in development (according to a recent chat with support).

You are likely best off using All In One Migration to migrate your site, if you are within the 128MB limit imposed by WPMU and the limit imported by AIO Migration.

Another option, albeit more messy, is to use a Snapshot of your current site and perform an offline restore to the WPMU site. You'll need to create an SFTP user and upload the files first.

• Aditya

Hi Brandon Jones

Thank you for contacting WPMU DEV Support. Hope you are doing great. :slight_smile:

I understand that you would like to migrate your website but the button is non-clickable, it is because our hosting is in Beta and so migration feature is not yet integrated but will be added in the future.

I can help you migrate your website to the instance created in our hosting, I would need your site's credentials to do so, please send both website's WordPress and FTP credentials.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Aditya Shah

Credentials of the destination site:
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)

Credentials of the source site:
    -login url

-link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent the above credentials.

Best,
    Aditya Shah

• Aditya

Hi Brandon Jones

Thank you for your email. However, it seems like you did not provide the FTP credentials of your source website without migration might not be possible.

Also, it seems like your website is not connected to The Hub. Please install the "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin and log in to WordPress dashboard -> WPMU DEV so that we may proceed with the migration.

We use a plugin "Shipper" for migration which is currently in Beta and. It needs the websites to be connected to The Hub, so please connect your website using the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so that we may go ahead with the migration. Additionally, the minimum requirements include increasing the 'Max Execution Time' to be increased to 150, so as to do that I would need FTP credentials of your source website.

You can send credentials by using the same secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Aditya Shah

Credentials of the destination site:
    -login url

Credentials of the source site:
    -login url

-link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent the above credentials.

Best,
    Aditya Shah

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.