Migrated Site; now Subscribe by Email Plugin doesn't work

I moved my website to a stronger server about a week ago. I then realized that the "Subscribe by Email" plugin was not sending out email notifications when new content was posted.

I have tried everything and just realized what the problem was (I think).

I noticed that the plugin is showing "/home/31498-76673.cloudwaysapps.com/bcepbkwdsq/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/inc/mail-templates/views/" as the address.

However, that is the old plugin location. How can I get this thing up to update without uninstalling the plugin and re-doing it? I'm scared that I will lose the subscribers and other content I have. We have nearly 500 subscribers that I do not want to lose.

Perhaps someone can show me what needs to be edited to get this to resolve correctly to the correct location?

THanks,
David

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello David,

Please start with deactivating and activating plugin again. All data from plugin is kept in database, so even if you delete plugin (files) and install again all data will remain in database.
    Of course before doing any changes on website you should always make a backup of the site.

I noticed that the plugin is showing "/home/31498-76673.cloudwaysapps.com/bcepbkwdsq/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/inc/mail-templates/views/" as the address.

Where do you see that url? In site logs maybe? That should not influence work of the plugin.

You said that you changed server - have you tested any other outgoing emails on that server? Like password reset?
    let me know

kind regards,
    Kasia