migration from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0

Hustle has been upgraded from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0 but the old settings and stats were missing. Is there any way to manually start the migration from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0?

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Erik

Hope you’re fine!

Please contact our Live Support here https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/ so they can have a closer look at your site and help you with your query and if it will require things those are out of the scope of Live Support, they’ll create a separate ticket for you.

This will also allow us to collect all information about your query in the same place, and give us access to tools like Support Login so we can access to your site and have a look at it.

Kind regards,

Katya

• Panos
    • SLS

Hey there Erik ,

I see that there are some stats and pop ups. Do you still needs us to investigate this issue on your site? If so please let us know. We will probably have to revert to previous version and update again, so I would suggest to create a staging site where we can do some testing.

Waiting for further instructions :slight_smile:

Cheers!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Sean

As Panos mentioned, if he troubleshoots now, some data can be lost. So, he suggested to create a sandbox site where he can check. Or if you want him to test in main site, please still confirm us. Once you confirm, he will start working on that :slight_smile:

Please let us know :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Sean
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have been waiting since Jan 21, so I created some temporary embeds so I would still be collecting end user emails. I would still like to issue to be investigated. It would be nice to have everything migrated from 2.x to 3.x and combine everything. What are we talking about in terms of data loss? Just the stats from 3.x?

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Sean ,

Apologies for such a delay here!

Developer mentioned that this should be restored after upgrading to version 3.0.1. In case that you have upgraded but still got this issue you can re-migrate. Visit a Hustle page in admin (any page will do). In the url add &reset_migration=1 and press enter.

This should re-migrate. This manual migration though will create duplicates of your modules, so once page refreshes you should delete that query string from url or try visiting a different Hustle page. This is so you don’t re-migrate another time by accident. Also you will need to remove the duplicate modules that will be created.

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.