Migration gets stuck 22%

I'm trying to use shipper pro to export one site to another. I get all green lights in the pre-flight but then the process stalls at the 22% mark. Not sure what to do or how to see what's wrong.

Well, I've tried 4 times and let the process run overnight last night and each time it's stopped at 22% and I've had to abort the process each time as it's gone no further. There is an attempt running now but its been stuck for about an hour now.

The site is a very small multisite install and doesn't have any real info at this point. I'm attempting to get this process working before moving on.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey eric_gard !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. The issue has been escalated to our Second Level Support team. They'll be back to us with confirmations if this is a bug, clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.