Migration is taking 3 days now and on 28% right now

I am trying to migrate with your Shipper plugin . It’s slow and taking a lot of time. It seems to be stuck for 3 days. Please help me to fix this.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi David

Hope you are doing good today.

Could you send us below data for both sites so we could take a closer look on this?

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Kris Tomczyk

– source site access (login url/ username / password)

– source site cPanel (login url/ username / password / port)

– destination site access (login url/ username / password)

– destination site cPanel (login url/ username / password / port)

– Link back to this thread

Please don’t share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues regarding this. I checked our system but couldn’t notice any emails regarding the credentials as requested by Kris.

Could you please re-send the credentials as mentioned above? You can use the contact form as mentioned in the previous reply, or if you have already tried the contact form, please make sure to send to the following email ID: contact@wpmudev.org to ensure the details reaches to us safely.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.