migrations issues with snapshot

I am trying to migrate a site from southernmdbuilders.com to cynthiarblack.com but I've run into some issue. The first was when trying to import the backup I got a snapshot manifest error. I found another blog post on wpmu and followed the suggestion to resolve the issue. ( https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-manifest-error-continues-to-keep-occurring?message=closed#post-683043 ) Which was to move the backup to the new site into a new folder and then use that url in the import area. After that it said backup was now successful. Then following the original information on how to migrate by wpmu I went to all backups, clicked restore which took me to the snapshot item archive. From there the instructions say click on restore as you hover the name. There is no hover feature for me. I don't see restore on the page anywhere. Can you let me know what I am doing wrong or what to do next.
Thank You

FOLLOW UP: I realized that I needed to first run the archive. Once i did that restore appeared. But after that I got the following error message. ERROR: Unable to locate table restore file from archive: ad_commentmeta.sql

I'm not sure if it's related to the other issues above but it's the whole story. Now what??