Minification breaks CSS. Need exact minification settings.

Once Minification is enabled, and reload the page twice in the frontend while logged in, the CSS layout breaks. Looking to get the exact minification settings to make this work.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @jsegal,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and made some changes there:

1. I have noticed that you're using theme "Extra" based on Divi; while that has options to minify and compress JS and CSS, I have disabled them in Extra -> Theme Settings -> General section; this is because minification/optimization of such assets with two non-related tools is often causing issues;

2. I have excluded Pay With A Like scripts from asset optimization

3. I switched off "WPMU DEV CDN" in Asset Optimization (formerly called "minification") section as while this feature can give significant boost to performance, on some setups it may also cause issues.

After clearing HB cache then (on "Hummingibird -> Dashboard" page - this is different than clearing any cache separately or clearing minification cache) I wasn't able to notice any issues with the site anymore.

Please double-check this (make sure that you have cleared browser cache before) and let me know if it's working fine now or if I missed some aspect of the site and it still needs tweaking.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.