Minification Pending - Not Changing

Minification isn't working, not storing files in the CDN and showing 'Pending' status for almost most of the day. We've tried rechecking files and starting over several times and hard refreshing the Homepage. Moreover, we tried plugin/conflict test as well. Tried deactivating caching as well from WP Super Cache. Nothing seems to work. Please advise how to fix this?

• Nithin

Hello Love Struck Media,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your site extensively, and enabled debug mode in your system, and I could notice the following fatal error getting generated in your theme.
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function rwmb_meta() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/realhomes/property-details/property-slider.php on line 3

Would recommend you to switch to a default WordPress theme, and see whether re-checking the files in Hummingbird Minification, works, or not. If it works fine, then the issue is related to your theme.

Is this is a live site? I didn't switch the theme to a default WordPress theme, and test this further thinking it's a live site. If you still have issues even after switch to a default WordPress theme then it needs to be investigated further.

Please do check, and see how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.