Minimum Pro Site level for premium plugins not working

Hello,

Just created my first multisite account after setting up ProSites and I set "Premium Plugins" and it says to select the "minimum Pro Site level for premium plugins" but on the new multisite account I see:

Have I missed something while configuring "Pro Sites"? I have also allowed support access to the site.

Thank you,
Andy GH

Nithin

Hey Andy,

Hope you are doing good today.

What you have shown in the screenshot would be how Premium Plugins module works, ie it'll show all the plugins with the option to either active, or upgrade to a higher pro level, that's exactly what's seen in your screenshot.

If your intention is to show plugins for desired pro site levels, and hide it in another level, then you'll have to disable Premium Plugins module, and enable Premium Plugins Manager via Pro Sites > Modules.

Once done, and configured via Pro Sites > Premium Plugins Manager, then the Premium Plugins Manager module will only show plugins according to the selected levels.

If that isn't what you are looking for, please advise what isn't exactly working in Premium Plugins, and I'll make sure to help get you sorted asap. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Andy

Thanks for the fast response Nithin, I "Pro Sites" setup where Gold is the highest tear and Copper the lowest so I was assuming that plugins available for copper would be available to Gold members as well. As in the higher the higher the level then they would automatically receive the plugins available to the previous level.

Maybe I'm wrong and this is something available only via Premium Plugins Manager as you mentioned?

Thanks,
    Andy GH

Nithin

Hey Andy,

As in the higher the higher the level then they would automatically receive the plugins available to the previous level.

I'm afraid, it won't work like that. The settings are per level, and with Premium Plugins you can only assign one level.

However, with Premium Plugins Manager module, you can do that. The module gives you an option to enable on which pro site levels the plugin should be visible.

As shown in the above screenshot, the Appointments+ plugin is enabled to show under two pro site levels, and subsite admin on other levels(ie Pro Plus), won't have access to Appointments+ plugin.

I hope this clears your query, please do let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    Nithin