MINOR BUG and FIX: Wordpress Password Label During Checkout

Wordpress Password label during checkout should be removed and changed to either "Password" or "Website Password". Causes confusion to customer...they don't know and shouldn't know what WordPress is.

pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe.php line 1778 change:

<td class="pypl_label" align="right">' . esc_html__( 'WordPress Password:', 'psts' ) . '</td>

to

<td class="pypl_label" align="right">' . esc_html__( 'Website Password:', 'psts' ) . '</td>

and

pro-sites-files/languages/psts-default.pot line 2307 change:

msgid "WordPress Password:"

to

msgid "Website Password:"

Please forward to developer for next release and have developer confirm change.

Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ben,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your suggestion!

I agree that "WordPress Password" label may be confusing in some cases so I'm forwarding this to plugin developer. Please note though that this is not a major bug affecting system stability and/or security and this is also not a new feature, therefore I cannot confirm that it will be indeed included in the nearest release.

It' easy to implement though so hopefully, if they decide to include it it should be soon. I'll passed that already to the developer.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Ben

@Adam Czajczyk

No disrespect...but this isn't a suggestion...its a bug because the way it is implemented goes against the whole mission of wpmudev's plugins. Employees at wpmu dev team from top to bottom need to be actively testing and finding these issues...these things shouldn't be in releases...I hope me reporting is...appreciated..

The only way for it to be corrected by the normal wordpress user with the wpmu dev branding is to use the t find and replace...but this is taxing on the server when in use.

Just trying to help...hopefully noted.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ben!

I apologize if I offended you in any way or caused any confusion. That surely wasn't my intention here! Of course every report is appreciated and highly valuable for us.

As for the issue itself. As I said previously, I have already passed this to the plugin developer directly. I'm not able to give any estimations on a fix but I can assure you such things are always carefully considered by development team.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.