Minor issue for display of the content that is hidden

So far this plug in looks great. Here are a couple of items that I would mention, as a new user of the plug in.

1. I don't see a way to manage the appearance of the display box. Is that possible?

2. I like the administrator function where we can see what it looks like in a preview. That's great. However when we have the "authorized users see all" button set to "yes", then the preview doesn't show the hidden box, because we are logged in! So each time I need to see what it will look like, I have to go to the plug in dashboard and switch that back and forth. That's the only way I can see what it will look like for people who are not logged in.

EntrepreneurialPractice.com

Does that make sense? If not, let me know and I can elaborate more.

Thanks. Overall great plug in. I hope it will boost my likes.

• Patrick

Hi there @Stephen

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

The only setting within the plugin to adjust the look is the overall width ion the Button Container Settings section.

So, to modify anything else, you would need to add some custom CSS to either the style-sheet of your active theme, or use a handy plugin like this one for all your custom CSS needs:
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

As for previewing, the easiest way is to have the page your are previewing opened a different tab in your browser, and leave the "Admin sees full content" and/or "Authorized users see all" setting(s) to "No".

That way, all you need to do is refresh the page in the other tab when you change something instead of going back and forth between that page and the admin.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.