Missing Activate Easy Admin Button

Hi There,

I have seemed to have lost the Activate Easy Admin Button on all subsites. I have it on the main site. But it's missing on sub sites, and I appear to have some extra padding under the admin bar, see screenshot. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Fondeli,

That extra padding, I believe, is due to the latest version of BuddyPress. I'm looking into that one to see if there's any trac tickets or otherwise mention of it.

The Easy Blogging issue shouldn't be an issue with the latest version though, could you please verify you're on version 3.1.4? I've just given it another run-through with BuddyPress and am not seeing any issues with that.

It might be due to a plugin conflict if you're still missing it though. Have you looked into that?

-David

• Fondeli
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi David!

You just beat me to it, a bit of a dim moment, it wasn't network activated, just activated on the main site...feeling a little bit silly now! :wink:

The padding is solved by changing the padding-top in the buddybar.css. Now I don't know if that will affect anything else, but in Easy Admin there is a little bit of the top cut off, but that is with or without the change to the padding.

Thanks...Alice.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.