Missing edit button from top admin bar

I seem to be missing the edit button from http://wealthtrainingcommunity.com but it shows on a site that it was cloned from http://wunlivingcommunity.com access has been granted.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Thomas,

Hope you're doing well today!

Even with all your plugins deactivated the edit button is still not showing right? If that is the case then I'm thinking this could be an issue with the clone perhaps. I checked some of your other sites and they all seem to have the edit option.

Can you make a clone of the same site again and see if it has the edit option or not? Should help us narrow down the issue.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Thomas Edgell
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Even with all your plugins deactivated the edit button is still not showing

Correct

Can you make a clone of the same site again and see if it has the edit option or not?

I am not sure if I have the space on the server.

I am thinking that it was a setting that had to do with the custom admin bar, prior to the merger into everything getting pulled into the Ultimate Branding plugin. Is there a setting in the MyPHPAdmin that I can look for?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Thomas,

Hope you're doing well today!

Perhaps getting close to your server space limit could be part of the issue too?

If it was a setting with custom admin bar then it should be coming back when Ultimate Branding is deactivated. Searching in the database I think would kind of be like searching for a needle in a hay stack as we're not sure what is causing the problem yet. Doing a clone to see if it happens again I think would help narrow it down quite a bit, then we would know if it happened during the clone or if it was something done after the clone.

I know this isn't really helping that much, but hopefully it gets us started in the right direction here :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.