Missing Headings and Menu after Minifiying with Hummingbird.

Hello!

I recently installed hummingbird to minify! Everything worked perfectly, but then I noticed that my revolution slider and all my headers were missing their images and my menu had completely disappeared.

I wanted to know if there was any way to roll back my site before it was minified? Any suggestions on getting the headers and menus to load properly?

I have opened support on my website. Any help would be super appreciated!

Thank you!

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Kyndal,

Minification is not feature that could be "just enabled" - careful configuration is required. Not every theme and plugin plays nicely when its JS files are "touched" - by that I mean minified, combined and moved. And Minification can do that.
    So next step is to disable minification, combination and move files to original position

After that your site should start working correctly. And from that point you can start enabling again those options for each file - and see if that causes problem with site. If you see that one file breaks site, revert changes for it and move to next file.

Each site is different - there is no one general configuration that would work for every site, so testing is required.

Let me know how it goes

kind regards,
    Kasia