Missing intermediate certificate

The site is shown as down, and giving the warning "Missing intermediate certificate!". But the site is showing.
My ISP says that the site is updated with SSL certificates . I am using an SSlL plugin, as the ISP the client uses, does not offer SSL upgrades.
Any suggestions? I will grant access on the site..
Ralph :slight_smile:

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Ralph

How are you today?

I had a closer look in the WordPress dashboard and it look well configured, there is no problem there. I tested the SSL site and could realize that some points:

1 - There is a shared certificate issued by Let's Encrypt, I already used Let's Encrypt, this is a good service, never had problem.
    2 - The certificate will expire in 42 days, probably the web hosting company runs a cron job and if the auto SSL is enabled it will be automatically renewed.
    3 - I think the biggest problem is here: The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate. The fastest way to fix this problem is to contact your SSL provider.

I checked the browsers:
    Opera, Chrome and Vivaldi and for those the SSL runs very well however I got problem using Safari.

I would suggest two workaround for this issue.

1 - Contact the host provide, ask them to uninstall the SSL and reinstall it to get a updated one.
    Please, wouldn't you mind ask them also to create a full backup for the account before run any test, if the issues persists:
    2 - Contract a dedicated SSL, there are some good SSL that you can contract with a friendly price, also is very easy to install if you have hosting painel like Cpanel, however, you can ask the hosting provider probably they sell dedicated SSL and can install it as well.

Here is the link of the test: http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=https://raven.asonfortsul.com.br and the attached file is the results that I got at moment I ran it.

Let us know if you have a further question
    Have a great day,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.