ProSites: Missing closing div tag in "gateway-stripe.php"

Just a quick fix I uncovered this evening for the Stripe payment gateway for ProSites.

Within the “#psts_existing_info” <div> of “gateway-stripe.php” file: If the “$cancel_status == 1” the “#psts_existing_info” div doesn’t have a closing </div> tag.

…that’s all. Loving ProSites!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I just checked the file and I see that the closing div is there on line 751, can you kindly double check that and let me know you find that ?

If not, can you kindly provide me the line numbers ?

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• LaunchPress
    • Flash Drive

Hmm… yeah, there it is.

After switching to the Paypal Gateway instead, I see now that I had bigger problems with Stripe on the ProSites checkout page than I had thought. I was missing a bunch of stuff.

Thanks anyway! I’ll stick with Paypal for now.

• LaunchPress
    • Flash Drive

After this most recent update to ProSites 3.4.3 update, I thought I would dive into working with the Stripe gateway again. This same missing div issue was coming up again and screwing with my design. My original forum topic description remains true but I found it the problem this time around:

Again the problem is: If the $cancel_status == 1 the #psts_existing_info has no closing </div>

Solution: Within gateway-stripe.php the closing div for #psts_existing_info on line 1135: $content .= ‘</div>’; should be moved outside of the closing } of the conditional “if ($cancel_status == 0) {” statement.

Now if the $cancel_status == 1 the #psts_existing_info still has a closing </div>.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting with the screenshot.

Sorry for the delay in response as I was away due to bad health and could not get back to this any sooner. Please accept my apologies for the uninformed delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.

I have sent a note to our lead developer @aaron for his feedback on this one and he will be around soon.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.