Missing translations in Coursepress 2.0.1 .pot file (Simplylearn)

Hey,

I just updated to Coursepress 2.0.1 and have worked through the translations using Poedit based on the .pot file. I am missing several words and sentences in the file, so I have not been able to complete the translations.

I have added images with the missing words and sentences. NOtify me if you're unable to recognize any of them.

I'll add some more in the comment section.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello morfjord

I trust you are doing well today!

Please have a look again at the pot file, I've located the following strings:
    - Language

I confirm that the bellow strings are not included:
    Publish Course
    Inside a form element - > Selectable Choice, Long Answer, Short Answer
    Unit Title
    Use these tokens to display actual course details

I've informed our developers about it.

As for the following, the password field doesn't have a string at all. Is there an issue setting a password in your language?

A text inside the field of Step - 7, is editable and you may replace the bellow text with your own:

Your course instructor will now review your work and get back to you with your final grade before issuing you a certificate of completion.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• morfjord
    • Code Wrangler

Hey Nastia!
    Thank you for your response. I have double-checked both the language and share, and yes, they are in the file, but NO, they are not connected with the ones I showed you. I had already translated those words, but they do not change in Coursepress.

Along with the Step 7 headline I found a few more missing words / words not connected to the translation in the .pot file. I also found a sentence that was translated in the old .pot file, but is not updated in the new file. I'm guessing there are a few more of those, but they are hard to find.
    I'll attach them below.

How fast can we expect a new .pot file from the developers? We are launching with new customers these days and need the site to look professional in our language.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello morfjord

What about Step 7, step 1 to 6 are translate but not step 7

I've confirmed, the phrase "Use these tokens to display actual course details" for the step 7 is not included in the .pot file.

The bellow strings are working for me in Coursepress Pro > Settings:
    General Settings
    Save Settings (in Email Settings as well)

I can confirm that the following strings are not included in the .pot file which I;ve already reported to our developers:
    - Start a new discussion
    - Course General
    - From Name

This translation is changed in our new .mo file, but is not affected in our Coursepress. It seems to be a translation stuck from the old Coursepress, but not available to change in the new

The phrase "Extensions and plugins to enhance CoursePress." was translated on my site as well.

I have double-checked both the language and share, and yes, they are in the file, but NO, they are not connected with the ones I showed you. I had already translated those words, but they do not change in Coursepress.

I've tested and translated the two strings, "Share" and "Language" successfully on my site. Just to make sure, the "Language" string is the one that is located on Step 1 of a course, right?

Would you please male sure that you've edited the correct .po file with these strings? The translation files should be located in the path bellow:
    /wp-content/languages/plugins/

Please clear the browser cache and site's cache and try again. If again, the strings will not be translated please send to me your credentials so I could have a closer look.

Please use this form to send your credentials to us.

Send In:

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• morfjord
    • Code Wrangler

We really need to get a solution here. We just launched our service and have several new customers, expecting our site to be norwegian and professional.

I have triple-checked all the translation bugs I reported sceenshots of, and these are not sentences I have overlooked in my Poedti. These are bugs with the new .pot-file and the new update of coursepress. We need the .pot file to be updated.

• morfjord
    • Code Wrangler

Luís Can you take a look at this!
    We are missing several translations in the new .pot file after updating to coursepress 2.0.1. Our coursepress is active, and we need to have it all in Norwegian for our customers. This is urgent, and we have not heard back here for a week.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello morfjord

My apologies for the delay in this thread.

I've located on your site the following translations and these are already translated:
    - Language
    - General Settings
    - Save Settings

The following strings, please search theme without the ":" sign
    - Short Answer
    - Multiple Choice
    - Long Answer

I've confirmed that the Step 7 - Course Completion and Courspress pro strings are missing and sent these to our developers.

I've checked with the developers and this issue is almost fixed. Once it will pass the alpha testing I will upload the beta version of the plugin in this thread.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.