Missing translations in coursepress .pot file.

The sentence "There are no students found" In the "Assessment" menu is not translated. We have translated all the sentences in the .pot file.

As a Facilitator, in Step 3 of the Course Setup, the sentence "You do not have sufficient permission to add instructor!" is not translated either.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello morfjord,

The sentence "There are no students found" In the "Assessment" menu is not translated. We have translated all the sentences in the .pot file.

I'm afraid I can't replicate this issue. I translated pot file and this text string was translated correctly. Can you attach your translated .po and .mo file so I can check them?

As a Facilitator, in Step 3 of the Course Setup, the sentence "You do not have sufficient permission to add instructor!" is not translated either.

I can confirm this bug - I will report it. I'm attaching file step-3.php that will fix this issue. It needs to be uploaded (after unzipping) to /wp-conent/plugins/coursepress/2.0/admin/view/steps/ and replace old file (make a backup first of it before replacing).

kind regards,
    Kasia