missing wp data tables

I am seeing that a past developer made a new database or it was just made incorrectly and now when I go into my back end FTP all of the wp_filename tables are not showing up so when I add new users from the dashboard they do not populate in the database. I only see them in my WP Admin and they work for the theme i am useing but I am missing all of the standard tables. Do you know the best way for me to get them back while not losing the tables I do have?

• Ash

Hello Jennifer DeVoid

This is quite impossible to suggest without checking your setup. If the user is not saved in the database, then it can't appear on the users section in admin.

Do you think the developer set another database to use and you are checking a wrong database?

It's better to consult with the developer just in case if he has a different type of setup. Or, if you want I can take a look. But then, you have to send me admin login and cPanel login.

You can send me privately in the following format if you want:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.