Mix of paid and free appointments - need confirmed status on both

Hi,

I've got appointmets+ installed and the client has both paid and free appointments available.

I have it set Payment Required = Yes, since I need to take payment on most of them.

The free service is set to 0.00 cost, and it does not ask for payment. However it remains in pending and does not send out confirmation emails when received. I've set AutoConfirm = Yes/No - neither seems to help.

What am I missing?

THanks!
-Sándor

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Sándor,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Appointments + plugin.

Thank you for the details you provided but when examining the setting further there is a point where it asks under the Payment Settings section if payment is required and it states: If selected Yes, client is asked to pay through Paypal and the appointment will be in pending status until the payment is confirmed by Paypal IPN.

So even though the payment is set to zero the IPN from PayPal never comes and the appointment is set to pending - just like it says it will happen.

Please confirm that this is indeed the case.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

Adding these in functions.php of your current theme will confirm appointments if service price is set as zero:

function app_auto_confirm( $status, $price, $service, $worker, $user_id ) {
    if ( 0 == (int)$price )
    $status = 'confirmed';
    return $status;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_post_confirmation_status', 'app_auto_confirm', 10, 5 );

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Sándor,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.