Mixed Content Errors on new site

I have just installed a new site on a new server but I still have an old problem. Even if I have all plugins deactivated and I change themes I cannot get rid of Mixed Content Errors on Javascript console. This has been plaguing me on the old server and now on the new server since the new install with NOTHING on it.

I added my SSL certificates before I activated the sites to be sure that everything would be loaded over HTTPS. I have searched the internet for months now and cannot find a resolution to this issue.

Can you help please. Support Access is granted.
Please see screenshot