mixing static content and posts

Hi,
I have support access on for:
https://aficreditsolutions.com/

For the home page the client wants to mix static content along with the latest posts. How would this be possible? Theme that is being used is Loinstar Credit Repair theme.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello cornelius_butler

I hope you're well today!

It is possible but the details on how to do it might depend heavily on the theme. The thing to start with wold be to actually make a change in WordPress configuration:

- create a new page (call it e.g. "Home" or similar) that will be later used as a homepage
    - create another one (call it e.g. "Blog" or similar) that will then be used as a main post archive page
    - on "Settings -> Reading" page in "Your homepage displays" section switch option from "Your latest posts" to "A static page (select below)" and then set your new "Home" page as "Homepage" and your new "Blog" page as "Posts page".

Then, you can add a static content directly to the "Home" page by editing it and then, depending on what your theme or page builder (Cornerstone I believe) allows you, you should be able to add there some "posts lists" sections or widgets too.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.