Mobile anchor link is not working properly.

There are 2 anchor links in the main menu that are being buggy on mobile. They are the bottom two anchors, ie lowest on the page, namely: https://www.bliss***********en.com/food/#view-recipes

and https://www.blisssa************n.com/food/#view-food-instagram On my iPhone and client’s iPhones, what is happening a lot of the time (not every time tho) – is that it will go to correct spot for a moment, and then jump further up the page.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Kirstie !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. I was able to replicate the issue on your site using an iPhone. However, I tried setting up a similar setup of anchors and anchor links on a test site of ours but they are working just as expected, which indicates that this issue, unfortunately, seems to be specific to your site only.

In attempts to work around this, I tried a couple of variants of the code that was provided during the initial Live Chat session, but I wasn’t able to see a resolution. In this scenario, the only next step is to troubleshoot the issue and narrow down its origin. In order to do that, I’d like to suggest you do the following troubleshooting test:

Plugin conflict test: Please try running a full plugin conflict test just to make sure no plugin(s) on your site is/are not conflicting with the theme and thus causing the issue. The basic concept is to temporarily disable all plugins, switch to a default WordPress theme and check if the issue still persists. This handy flowchart can help you do the plugin/theme conflict test.

I understand that this is a live site and running such a crucial test could affect traffic. In this scenario, you can either schedule a maintenance, back the entire site up (very important) and then run the test. Or, a more recommended process would be setting up a cloned staging site for tests and running the tests there.

Hope this helps. We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.