Mobile colors and top bar colors

Hey folks,

If need, I have wpmudev dashboard enabled.

1. Desktop > Top Header with phone and email: The icons are green but should be the site blue (HTML #2c457f). Screenshot: SS12_Desktop-Home-Green.png

2. Mobile > Top Header with phone and email: When on the homepage of mobile, the color of the icons is the correct blue. But on any other page, it changes to the green. It should be blue. Screenshot: SS13_Mobile-Green.png

3. Mobile > Navigation Menu: The hover line between two menu sections is green, but it should be the site blue. Screenshot: SS14_Mobile-Menu-Line-Color.png

4. "subscribe" button on the blog page. It's green, but I want it to be the site blue. See attached screenshot

See also attached.

:slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Greg,

1. Desktop > Top Header with phone and email: The icons are green but should be the site blue (HTML #2c457f). Screenshot: SS12_Desktop-Home-Green.png

I'm checking your site and icons are blue - did you cleared cache on your site after you did this change:

2. Mobile > Top Header with phone and email: When on the homepage of mobile, the color of the icons is the correct blue. But on any other page, it changes to the green. It should be blue.

It also looks like cache issue because for me it shows blue color on subpages

3. Mobile > Navigation Menu: The hover line between two menu sections is green, but it should be the site blue.

This can be changed with this CSS code:

#header #nav > li.current {border-color: #2c457f;}

You can
    a) add it to the child theme style.css file
    b) use this small plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

4. "subscribe" button on the blog page. It's green, but I want it to be the site blue. See attached screenshot

This one is also blue

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.