Mobile friendly eCommerce theme o other solutions / suggestions

I’m building my first eCommerce site I really like "Frame market". is there a way to make this iPhone / droid friendly? A huge amount of my customers will be viewing on smartphone platforms. I noticed a bunch of plugins on WP.org that are supposed to make your site more accessible for these platforms, but I don't what to commit to a theme only to find out they don't really perform. for example WP Touch pro...does this work well with this theme?

Kindest

Jack

• aecnu

Greetings Jack,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

In an effort to be helpful I will start with that you must be referring to Frame Market/Grid Market that are optional themes for Market Press plugin.

If the theme is not suitable for whatever reason, Market Press plugin offers a whole slew of shortcodes for integrating into your custom theme. Site Dashboard --> Products --> Settings --> Shortcodes tab.

Considering that as you have mentioned that there are many plugins in the WordPress repository and none of those that you mentioned as ours, though we try to support other peoples work this is virtually impossible to predict especially considering the infinite possibilities added when using shortcodes.

Therefore I am sorry to report that due to the reasons given above I cannot offer a definitive answer.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.