Mobile menu like wpmudev's site

Hi I'm just starting using upfront framework and its awesome, i only have a little question can i set up a mobile menu Iike the one used in wpmudev's site? In multiple columns and sliding from top?

• Milan

Hello @hugopineda,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Replicating exact look of our Menu will require custom css to be done on your end. But with upfront you can easily set up responsive mobile menus on your site. Can't you ?

For sliding up menu you can place your menu element in sticky region. Or just make your menu container region sticky via Edit Region > Click its setting icon, > Check "sticky region" checkbox. Please refer attached screenshot for this flow. :slight_smile:

If you want some css change for your site's menu, please be more specific and set your site domain for this thread or simple include your site link and enable support staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Grant Access

Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan

Hello again @hugopineda,

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Good Appreciation from our beloved member makes us feel proud on our product and services. Please use product the way you want to use and if you face any difficult while doing something you want to achieve please don't hesitate to ask us here by opening new thread. :slight_smile:

We respect your words and presence here. :slight_smile:

Enjoy WPMU DEV. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.