Mobile Menu not appearing

I am having a big problem getting my menu to appear in mobile. I have granted access to the site to your team now. I was troubleshooting with Natsia in the live support and then needed to head to a meeting. Any help you can provide would be awesome.

We could not see any javascript errors. The menu's are enabled for both the main section as well as the mobile section and the responsive box has been checked in the theme.

I am at a loss. The hamburger shows up, but nothing below it.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there Phil Autrey

I was just logged into your site to try to help figure this out and was testing different menus for your main menu and mobile menu when, all of sudden, the theme switched to a default WordPress theme and the main menu name changed.

Are you currently working on your site? If so, please let us know when we can log in to try to help figure this out with you without stuff changing around while we're doing it, lol. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• Phil
    • Flash Drive

Hey there, I was doing some troubleshooting. Swapped out themes to see if there were any issues there as I had already disabled plugins. In the process, I resolved it by disabling the one-page menu option which was blocking the responsive menu. So we are good!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.