Mobile only Menu - Fixer Theme

I'd like to create a Mobile only menu that does not appear on the desktop site, but only tablet and phone. I could of course code it but, was wondering if there was an implementation inside of the UPFRONT tech that I might have missed.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @stephen

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

You could start reading this article about Responsive in Upfront :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-responsive/

You can read at "Hiding, Resizing and Arranging Elements" so you can choose what to show and what to hide in certain Screen Width. You can create 2 menus, and switch the visibility based on screen width.

Let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• stephen
    • Flash Drive

So I finally had some time to read through this and here's the issue. I already knew I could hide things on the mobile side, editing in responsive mode, I get it. I want to hide a menu on the desktop view and not in the mobile or tablet views.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the reply, I see what you mean - for that you would need to use a media query to hide it on the desktop version right now. Sounds like you already know that method and were looking for a more built in way though? I do think this process should be made easier. Perhaps allow menus to be selected per responsive side, so you can select a different menu for mobile, tablet, desktop if needed. I'm going to flag that as a feature request and hopefully it can be included in an update :slight_smile:

If you need any further assistance with this just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.