Mobile responsive issues with Issue theme

I am using Issue theme which I customized using the Upfront editor. The homepage is not loading fully on mobile chrome browser. My phone is Samsung Galaxy4.

Please open connected chat to see how site looks in Mobile.

• Nazmul H. Rupok
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Daniel Berhane

Hope you are doing great. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I tried to replicate the issue on my end using my mobile device and Chrome browser. But I can't see the issue as you can see my screenshot :

But further debugging, I have found some potential issue that might causing this on some browser/device. You have this CSS :

#page {
    	min-width: 1080px;
    }

And this within a media query :

#page {
    	min-width: 315px;
    }

I guess removing the first block of code will solve the issue. As I can't replicate the issue, I can't guarantee but that's the only potential reason I could find.

Let's remove that and let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Daniel Berhane
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks.
    1/I couldn't test your recommendation because I don't know where those codes are. I don't recall adding any new codes except what's provided by Upfront editor.
    I also have Googleadsense pagelevel ads code. (I had provided it in the chat)

2/Would you check HornAffairs.com/am/ on chrome? It is loading partially both the home page and single posts. I expect this problem,to appear on,your devices as well.

3/ I have recieved complaints of the site not loading on Opera mini. I have yet to test that.

Please help.

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well today. I have tested this URL as well with mobile and here goes the screenshot on Chrome :

Are you getting this on desktop Chrome as well? I can see the for a while if you I resize the browser or switch to mobile view with developers tool. But it quickly adjust to fullwidth, so can't see the issue anymore to investigate more. The CSS I pointed looks like within custom global CSS. If you can't figure it out then you can allow support access so we can have a closer look at this on your end.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond in this thread once access is granted.

Meantime, I can see some error related to Google Ad. Are you using any ad on your page? Can you take off them for a while and check again?

Best regards,
    Nazmul

• Daniel Berhane

Daniel Berhane Hello Mazmul,
    Thanks for the follow-up.
    I just removed the ads on the home page.
    Specially the Leaderboard ad (which is 1200 width) from the bottom of homepage and single post.

I don't see the problem on chrome mobile now.(unfortunately, I didn't check the existence of the problem immediately before making the change).

I will install and test the site on Opera mini to have a first hand look.

I have already granted access.

Thanks for the help.

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi Daniel Berhane

I have checked on Chrome and I was able to see the issue first. Then I logged in and purged the SG Cache and it seems fine now. I can't see the issue anymore with Chrome. Would you check again and update me? Meantime, I can still see lots of error regarding Google Ad. Perhaps you are using a plugin for this which is causing this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Daniel Berhane

I just tested the homepage and the recent posts of HornAffairs.com and HornAffairs.com/am/ on my phone on chrome and opera and they worked.

It seems you share my suspicion that the issue will return after a while, when some cache,is stored.

The Ad plugin I am using is Adrotate plugin the free version. Would you tell me any specific problem you noticed?

Could it be related to jquery or stuff?
    See the setting of the plugin in,the attachment.
    Do you recommend a specific plugin?

Note that: I enabled some of the experimental features of Upfront. They don't seem to cause problem but you might want to know.

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi Daniel Berhane

Hope you are doing well. Glad to hear that you it's fine on your end as well. I don't think it will come again but if you made some changes on your site, it's better to purge the cache. And the issue is not really related to your Ad plugin but there are some JS errors on the console that I wanted to let you know. You can check it on Chrome Developers Tool console.

And since Opera is not a standard browser, it still looks fine to me. If you notice, there is no support for such browsers for any theme out there.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.