Moderate comments across multisite

I'm not sure if this exists, but I would like all comments to be moderated in one place rather than having to go to each domain within a multisite.

Does a plugin already exist?

• LPH
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Not to be a jerk about things but I come here for answers. This is why I paid. I also can and do use Google - and without your knowledge that the support on that plugin is absent as well as not a good solution for large networks - then why would you have sent me there? I can only assume that you thought you were being cute. Instead - consider my reply a tempered response to how I really feel about you wasting my time.

Now - does anyone know of a comment moderation plugin (THAT THEY USE) which will moderate across a network with sub-networks? If not - then this seems an obvious oversight on network management.

• LPH
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The subject is a comment moderation plugin for a multisite WP setup.

I'll move along. You can close this, delete it, or come back with some stupid comment. I'm done here and now looking for a refund.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

You did ask if a plugin existed and that one exists.

Clearly it's obvious why Arun couldn't know you'd already looked at that one as you didn't even provide adequate and clear detail in your request.

I seem to recall another one or two but didn't go looking for them as I presume you have those already from Google also.

As per your last response, we'll close this one up.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.