Moderation Plugin- How to disable Report This Post?

Hi, I am starting a multisite and need the moderation plugin to oversee all activities but since only i and assigned people can post articles there is not reason to have
'Report This Post' option. I couldnt find a way to disable it.
Thank you for your help.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Dr. David,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay on this ticket. First of all I want to make sure that you are using our Moderation plugin ?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/moderation/

So you want to use it just for reporting comments ? If yes then please share the link of your post page here and I will suggest you a CSS code to hide that on posts. There is no way to hide that out of the box.

Also, please enable support staff access along with necessary details if required to see that report link. You can post the private information in Support Staff notes after enabling the support staff access.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual.

Take care and look forward towards your response David :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Dr. David
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Sajid,

Thank you very much for reaching out to me. I hope all is well :slight_smile:
    I would need it to be optional for all posts as i am using autoblog plugin as well, so it will be quite the task to add for each post separatley the css... it could be a suggestion for a future development feature of the plugin to opt out 'Report this Post' i dont really know the purpose of it as people can write an email or contact me if something is wrong on the website. REPORT THIS POST, could look intimidating for the user. :slight_smile: just my 50 cents.

Cheers,
    David

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Dr. David,

Oh okay in this case it definitely will be lots of work to write CSS for each or specific posts after publishing.

Its not likely that this feature request will be added in road map to development but I am still moving it to features and feedback section from where it may be considered for development.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.