"Moderator Avatar Border Color" and "Moderator Name Color" not showing selected

hi,
2 issues/questions here :

specifically for BuddyPress group chat, there is an option to change the "Moderator Avatar Border Color".
i have a few different browsers open each with different users logged in to test properly.
the "User Avatar Border Color" and the "Moderator Avatar Border Color" are different in the settings but do not show in the live chat - they both have the same color as "User Avatar Border Color" - screenshots -
this falls under the "users list" tab for the "Group Chat Settings".

however, under the "message appearance" tab, there is a similar option to specify the "moderator name color". this works fine but only for the "group admin" (same as site admin).
which led me to thinking ;

Question : should the options "Moderator Avatar Border Color" and "Moderator Name Color" apply to both moderator and admin ? because as i mentioned, "Moderator Name Color" is applying to admin.

so basically, to summarize ;
- "Moderator Name Color" seems to be applying to admin only and NOT moderator.
- "Moderator Avatar Border Color" seems to NOT be applying to BOTH admin or moderator.

i tried saving, clearing cache etc. several times without success.

your kind assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
kind regards.

• Sajid

Hi @rc5,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could reproduce this issue on my own website too. Therefore I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying developer so it can be patched up in next version of this plugin. Sorry but I am unable to provide a firm ETA of exactly when it will be fixed and released.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates or you will also get new update notification right in your dashboard if you are using WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

Thanks for bringing it in our attention. Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.