Modify Design of Register page on Frontend

I am using Membership plugin in my site. I got registration page by selecting from admin Membership setting.

But I need to modify registration page design , so there is any way from which I can move fronted displayed files into theme and modify whole structure and design.

Waiting for your positive replay,

Thanks,

• Patrick

Hi there @Todd

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Are referring to the page that Membership creates where your subscription plans are displayed with the signup buttons?

If so, then the code that outputs that can be found in membership/membershipincludes/includes/subscription.form.php

However, that page can easily be styled to match the current look & feel of your site by simply overriding the plugin CSS in your theme.

If you could provide a mockup of how you would like each subscription box to look, we could provide you with some CSS to get you started. :slight_smile:

• Todd

Hi Patrick Cohen ,

Thanks for support and quick response.

I just need to know , How can I move registration page structure and design in my WordPress theme. because in future when I am updating Membership plugin so my site design not affected.

As per your instruction the registration page is found in..
    membership/membershipincludes/includes/subscription.form.php

But I can not change structure or design from this file because when plugin upgrade it will change automatically from plugin folders.

I have attache the screenshot of my registration form design , if you provide CSS then batter or instruction how can i change or override it from my WordPress theme CSS.

Waiting for your positive replay,

Thanks in advance..

• Ash

Hi @Todd

I am really sorry for the delay in your thread.

The design you showed in screenshot, to implement this you will need lots of customization in the plugin core files. It is not recommended as the changes will be lost when you will update the plugin.

But if you really want to have this design, you may post a job in our job board where you can take help from a developer: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers
    Ash

• Todd

Hi Ashok ,

Thanks For Reply.

I just need to know , How can I changes Registration page layout without changes in Plugin core files. So , When I have update the plugin my changes not be lost and display as it is.

I mean there is any why , from that I can move some plugin registration files in my theme and changes layout so it will not affect to plugin core files and i can easily direct update plugin from admin side.

Please give me a positives reply.

Thanks.

• Todd

Hi ,

Thanks for replay.

Thanks for help in Registration page , First I will try it by my self then if any problem I will contact you.

One more question I have about Protected page. I have set Protected Page in Membership Page Option.

Then One User is subscribe with my Recurring Plan , Up to plan not expired it work perfect.

But when Plan is canceled from PayPal that user is become blank without any plan subscription. Now when that user is login our site he is not access any page of my site , just redirect on protected page with every page link.

So, now if that user want to subscribe another plan then how can it possible , because on which page I have add my plan detail and subscribe button that page also he/she can't access. just redirect every time on protected page.

So , that is the problem with plugin or I missed some settings from admin.

Thanks in advance for support , Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Todd,

The problem you're running into here, is that as soon as a subscriber cancels their subscription via PayPal, he no longer has an access level assigned to him (which is why he isn't able to access anything on your site).

You can resolve this by creating a "Visitor Subscription" for your users (a subscription that has the Visitor access level assigned to it), and then go to Membership -> Options -> General, and set "Use subscription" to the new subscription you just created.

That'll ensure that a user on your site always has some sort of access level assigned to him.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.