Modify Hustle button texts in hustle

Where can we modify the button text ?

See -->

Thanks ! :wink:

• James Morris

Hello Jordi,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, at this time, that text cannot be edited directly in the plugin. However, there is a workaround for your situation using the Ultimate Branding plugin. There is a Network Wide Text Change module in that plugin that will enable you to replace any text. In this case, I changed "Sign Up" with "Let's Go!" in the text domain of hustle.

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Luís

Hi Jordi ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I made a test in my install with Loco Translate to change the Hustle "Sign Up" string and it worked properly. Also I gave a look in the site you associated with this topic, but you don't have it installed. Have you removed it?

However, if you don't want to install another plugin, you can use the translation file from Hustle. Can you try this procedure:

1) Go to "wp-content/plugins/hustle/languages" folder and download the "hustle-en_US.po" file;

2) Using a .pot editor like Poedit, add a translation to the string "Sign Up";

3) When you save the file, Poedit will generate two files: .mo and .po;

4) Change the file name to include the language code:

I.E: if your site language is English (United States) defined in Settings -> General, your translation file should be:

5) Then upload the .mo file to "wp-content/plugins/hustle/languages" folder.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís