Modify user level

Is there a way to modify a user level in pro sites? Or do I need to delete each level and recreate added features?

It’s not a problem now but once the site has paying members I can see some issues

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Ren

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our Community!

Changing the user levels should be straight forward. If you go into your Super Network Admin Panel » Pro Sites » Level you can simply change the levels or cost per level there.

If you're using other modules such as Premium Plugins or Themes and you want to change the configuration of what each user level will have access to, you can go into the respective Super Network Admin Panel » Pro Sites » Premium Plugins or Super Network Admin Panel » Pro Sites » Premium Themes and make the configuration changes there.

Let me know if this answered your question or if you require any further assistance.

Have a great day!

GinaB

• Ren
    • The Incredible Code Injector

okay I see these settings. how would I give more space to one or more levels and is there a way to add a level between two existing levels? if not how would be the best way to handle developing a new level structure if I find that I need to change me product offerings

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.