Module Create Failed - Service ID: 9 - Error: Invalid data or no response: The receiving plugin may

Works fine via URL request manually but not via auto create..

Receives a 404 error on module creation...

Have asked host to look into it and they see no issues their end..

any suggestions?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi jamie,

To see what you are actually getting back from the plugin on the WHMCS side go to Utilities | Logs | Module Logs and enable logging. Run your transaction and look at the log to see what's being returned.

A common problem we've found if the WHMCS and Wordpress sites are run on the same host is that some hosts in the name of security firewall local loopback. That means that one site on the host server can't talk to another site on the same host server. Your Wordpress login would work because that is coming from your Browser and hence is outside.

Seeing logs from WHMCS will tell use more, what could be causing this issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi jamie,

I'm sorry for the delay here!

would I have to have a separate host for each wordpress and WHMCS?

Not necessary - if there is this kind of protection on you hosting it could be turn-off.
    But if this is not the case we have to check other possibilities.
    Can you check if plugin configuration (The remote host address) is correct? Also WHMCS general config (domain, WHMCS system URL)?
    Could you grant support access for me to take a look? You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.