I have been using WP Overview lite to monitor my websites, but I've recently noticed that this plugin compatibility gets older and it is getting insecure to stick with it (maybe?).
I would like to kindly ask for your recommendation of monitoring plugin, which:
- monitors memory usage for single blog, multisite network or both,
- monitors uptime,
- monitors downtime (if possible),
- calculates numer of files (can point biggest catalogues or files, if possible),
- calculates disk space usage (+ hosting limits),
- database size.
- (optional) status of wordpress variables (logging, debug, script, etc.)
I'd prefer premium option, if possible. Or it would be great if one of your plugins get this covered.
My research provided:
- Sucuri (which is more security than monitoring),
- Pingdom, Manage WP (good for uptime monitoring, but what about memory)
- and tested WP Overview (lite), providing most of the above.
I'd appreciate your reply.