More a Thanks than a Question about WP Defender

I thought I would share this experience with the new Defender plugin for those wondering to install it or not. After installing, I went through the setup and first scans. What caught my eye was that my site was blacklisted! Strange - I had not had any indication at all that there had been a problem, so I followed the great documentation on seeing why it was being flagged. After looking at the results, I realized what the cause was: by mistake, I had blocked access to several WP sub-directories by mistake and Google was unable to crawl them. I changed the robots.txt file and reran the scan and all was perfect!

I am still discovering the other features as I install Defender on all of my WP sites! Thanks for this super new plugin!

Jim

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jim,

I hope you're having a great day!

My day is certainly great because of your post. All feeback is extremely valuable for us but such a positive as this one is what makes us really happy. Thank you for this!

I'm sure you'll soon find even more benefits of using Defender and please remember that in case you had any questions or needed assistance, we're here to help you!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.