More Functions for the Premium Widget of Pro Sites possible?

Hi!

I use the plugin Pro-Sites and by this the "Premium widget" that my Premium users can place on their websites.

By this I have 2 questions:

Can the function be installed, that a link to the Ordering Site of Prosites ( /pro-sites/ ) can be inserted manually or automatically in the backend?

I miss the function that the Premium Widget is inserted automatically on the Blogs of the Premium Members. It should work in the way, that the Premium Members could remove or relocate the button, but that it appears in their Blog directly after they pay Premium.

If it takes a longer while to implant these functions, has anyone here the idea, how I could do it manually?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya gdharre,

Good questions here. Let me see if I can help.

1. Can the function be installed, that a link to the Ordering Site of Prosites ( /pro-sites/ ) can be inserted manually or automatically in the backend?

While this isn't currently part of the widget (but not a bad idea I will pass along your suggestion) you could create a separate text widget that had a nice signup link which linked to your page. This would be the quickest way to do it at the moment.

2. I miss the function that the Premium Widget is inserted automatically on the Blogs of the Premium Members. It should work in the way, that the Premium Members could remove or relocate the button, but that it appears in their Blog directly after they pay Premium.

The best way to do this would be to use our New Blog Template plugin to assign a default theme and widgets to your signups. Check the plugin out here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template

Let us know if this will do it for ya. Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gdharre,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.