More Issues with Events...See below

We have just found that - in the Events+ dashboard:

1. If you select March 2014 - it only lists SOME - NOT ALL - March events BUT IT ALSO LISTS MAY events. (Eh? Doesn't make any sense)

2. There is NO April or May 2014 in the drop-down list. (Eh?) Yet our calendar has events listed from March to May.

WHY is this happening?

Please fix!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Karen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

1. If you select March 2014 - it only lists SOME - NOT ALL - March events BUT IT ALSO LISTS MAY events. (Eh? Doesn't make any sense)

2. There is NO April or May 2014 in the drop-down list. (Eh?) Yet our calendar has events listed from March to May.

The drop down list displays the months of events published / scheduled and not the months of event dates.

The same applies to the months filter result which lists events according to the events published / scheduled and not the months of event dates.

For more information see the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Karen

Vinod

Thanks for that ...but it leaves me even more puzzled.

What (crazy) logic is used for that set-up??

Surely people want to search for when events are TO BE HELD - NOT when they LISTED the actual event or have them SCHEDULED to be listed????? (How that information would be relevant to an event manager is beyond me - except maybe when it is scheduled to be listed if time-sensitive, but otherwise, it is such a minor factor compared to the information most event managers would need to know.).

Why would you care if you listed something 2 -3 weeks/months ago - or if it is going to be listed in a week?

You care about finding out which events are ALREADY listed in a particular month! You care because you need to make sure all your (eg) March events are actually listed, are in the right date order, and you can make sure nothing has been overlooked.

Searching to find out WHEN something was listed - is useful to whom and why????

AND I would never assume from looking at the drop down list, that it applied to the far right column.

Sorry - but that logic is ludicrous to me.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.