More space for backups

Hi, just wondering how we would go about getting more space for backups? I see we get 10gig, is this 10 gig per site, or 10 gig for our entire account..

We have like 50 sites we are considering migration to WPMU, as you can imaging, 10gig wont help with much.

Alsohwat about upload backup to dropbox, is this possible?

• wolf Bishop
    • WPTopHat.com

If you are referring to the Snapshot backups, yes, you get 10gb for the entire account. You can buy more storage. See details here:

Snapshot Pro

If you are referring to the new hosting plans? If I am correct, you can see details of each plan here:

Hosting

These plans are priced on a per site basis. So if you are on the free plan, you get 10gb per site. On the Silver plan, you get 15gb per plan. Of course, you pay for each site individually as well. Again, the first 3 are free on the Bronze plan with WPMUDev membership additional Bronze sites are $10 per.

I hope that answers your question.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Eden,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

see we get 10gig, is this 10 gig per site, or 10 gig for our entire account..

It's a 10GB for the whole account. You can go to your Account page, and check the prices, and plans to upgrade the storage for Managed Backup in here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/#hub-my-account-add-ons

Alsohwat about upload backup to dropbox, is this possible?

At the moment, I'm afraid, Managed Backups only has the option to upload to our WPMU DEV Cloud. However, the Snapshot plugin comes with the option to create Snapshot, under Snapshot > Snapshots page in the plugin side, where you could change the default snapshot backups to your server to remote destinations, by setting up dropbox under Snapshot > Destinations.

Please do note that Managed Backups found in Snapshot plugin, and Snapshots created under Snapshot > Snapshots both are different, and has it's own workflow when it comes to taking backups.

Snapshots created can be stored in your server or remote destinations as mentioned. Managed Backup created on the other hand will only have options to save in the WPMU DEV cloud account.

I hope this brings more clarity, please let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.