More than 1 personalization field needed for each product

When I was looking for a shopping cart for my site, I saw that Market Press advertised “Custom Fields for Personalization” in the features list. I am selling corsets, so I need to ask the customer for 10 measurements per product. Unfortunately, I only seem to be able to add 1 personalization foield per product. Is that correct or am I missing something?

• Patrick

Hi @Kerstin,

Thanks very much for your question, and the feature it implies. :slight_smile:

You are quite right. At this time, only one personalization field can be included per product variation.

As it is now, you can phrase the personalization message on the shipping page (or, via "Store Settings" > "Miscellaneous Settings", include a "Special Instructions" message) like so:
    Please enter your measurements in this order: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I & J (required)
    An example of each is shown in the screenshot below.

In your use-case, I can see how it would be an advantage to be able to add groups of product variations, or to incorporate a form function where additional personalization fields can be added to a product.

I'll move this thread to the Features & Feedback forum so the development team can be alerted.

• Kerstin

Hi Patrick, thanks so much about the support and I thought about the solution you suggested. I really liked Market Press, but I was able to find a different solution, that allows me to have multiple personalization fields on that actual product page. Maybe it would be something for you to think about adding to Market Press, I googled and looked through the community and seems like other people would appreciate this functionality as well :slight_smile:
    Thanks again for your support!
    Kerstin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.