more than one "availability schedule" for different services in the same page. (not select

HI!
I would like to show a calendar to pick a date to book and then show more than one "availability schedule" for different services.
I mean, I have 5 different tennis courts and I need to show the availability of all this courts for a picked day in the same page (not selecting each service everytime).
Is it possible?
Thaanks!

• aecnu

Greetings doble,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and though I am not quite sure what you are trying to do but it sounds like something short codes could handle.

Have you by any chance tried using short codes to show your services as you desire?

Logged into the admin dashboard --> Appointments --> Settings --> Short Codes

Let me know how it goes and if using multiple instances of short codes will indeed meet your needs or better yet perhaps each one of the tennis courts should be configured as a service provider so to speak.

Another thought is the "Bookings" plugin we have in development though I know you want a solution now - but it may indeed be a miss match with Appointments + considering it was built for services.

But wait a moment - I just realized that you had not indicated if we were indeed working with Appointments +?

And if so your thoughts on my possible solutions?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.