More Top Level Menus Would Be Great For The Ultimate Branding Plugin

Hey Guys,

I just got done setting up my UB plugin and I did not find the option to add top level menus other then the logo drop-down.

Is there a setting I need to enable to allow more menu tabs that are stand alone or is this feature currently not available?

I would really like to be able to add a stand alone Support tab and Community tab.

Regards,

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Seth

I hope you are well today and thanks for your condition, with ultimate branding if you enable the admin bar add-on, you can add one other top level tab with a page of your choice, though I'm afraid currently you can't have more than 1 and you can't have any sub menu links.

I'll also move this to the features and feedback area :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Seth
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok, thank you for your fast response, I would really like to see this feature implemented a little further. It's a great plugin as is, but being able to add more menus is a perfect option for a lot of users that do not have a secondary menu option with-in their WP theme.

Also, when I disable the My Sites menu tab, It also hides the Network Admin Panel from me. Which makes it a little inconvenient for me to access the Network Admin Panel. Would really like to see the option to enable the Super Admin menu only for the Super Admins in future updates! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• Site Division
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

A+ from me on this. For me I have found it necessary to be able to place links specific to your pro-sites network right in front of the end user. I have used other plugins along with the blog template setup to accomplish this, the problem is that a member deletes the menu then can't find his way around or can't get it back. All the other you build it website services have the main tabs right at the top.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.