Move from 16 db setup back to one db

Hey guys

This is how my buddy helped me to move all my dbs in to on BIG db.

First of you need to make sure you have the b...s to to this if not dont do it.

Make 1 db trough cpanel make sure it has a username and pass

Now rename the attach files to .php
reverse-blogs_global.php (This will make a copy of the global db and plonk it in to your new db)
reverse-blogs_atof.php (This will make a copy of db A to F and plonk it in to your new db)
reverse-blogs_0to4.php (This will make a copy of db 0 to 4 and plonk it in to your new db)
reverse-blogs_5to9.php (This will make a copy of db 5 to 9 and plonk it in to your new db)

Now change your details in side the file to your dbs make sure you have the root pass word now if your happy upload all the files.

Upload the files to /wp-content/scripts/ now pull up your browser and go to mysite.com/wp-content/scripts/reverse-blogs_global.php run it and open up whm and make sure you can see the script running go make lots of coffee and then just wait till it is done also open up SFTP and go to /var/lib/mysql and then have a look at your new db and make sure you see files being plonked in the db

now when done repete the steps till you see all the dbs have been moved.

now if all goes well it would have made you one big db.

Now back to wp-config.php put your new db settings in there and then rename the old db.php and db-config.php now pull up your site it should now work from the one db setup.

To make sure it is running just go to WHM and click WHM Main >> SQL Services >> Show MySQL Processes you sould only see the new DB in the list and no longer the old 16 dbs

I hope this helps all you guys out there please guys i need REP Points so please help me out